What we expect
Whenever you come to Trident House, we ask you to follow these simple guidelines:
- Make sure you always act in a responsible, non–critical and appropriate way, and that you respect others' beliefs, feelings and ideas.
- Don't be aggressive. We won't tolerate any verbal or physical aggression – if it happens, we may need to ask you to leave.
- Don't come to the centre if you're under the influence of illicit drugs or alcohol. If you do, we will ask you to leave.
- Do not ask to swap or borrow any prescription (or otherwise) drugs at Trident House. If we see this happening, the persons involved may have to be banned.
- Don't smoke anywhere within the building. If you want to smoke, you can do so on the decking area at the back of the building. Please dispose of your cigarette butts safely. ie: ash trays etc.
- Be sure you've read and you follow all the health and safety and fire safety notices.
Thank you for your co–operation with these things, and please ask a member of staff if you're unsure about any of the above.