The art room is opposite the kitchen on the first floor. It has four large tables and chairs surrounding them so that at least 12 people can sit and create at any one time.
This room is a bright and airy space, conducive to creativity – and it's where our wide range of art classes take place, including painting, drawing, crafts, clay work, paper maché and mosaics. It's also a place you can come to do creative work when classes aren't going on, either on your own or with others.
Our art room is about to double in size as we are having some building work done. It should be ready in time for the Christmas crafts sessions.
We have lots of art and craft materials including:
- Water colour paints, poster paints and acrylic paints, as well as different coloured pencils and crayons.
- A selection of pictures if you want a drawing to colour or large pieces of paper to do your own
- Face painting materials.
- Card making equipment, beads and sparkly stars etc. so you can make your own cards.
- Air drying clay.
- Potters Wheel.
- Jewellery making materials.
- Many other craft materials to be used in your own individual way.